- that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Redeemer and Head of the church;
- the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the Word of God, inerrant in their original writings and the only infallible rule of faith and practice;
- that the Westminster Confession of Faith embodies the system of doctrine taught in the Holy Scriptures, and we receive and adopt it as the doctrinal standard of our church;
- that the Presbyterian form of church government is derived from the Holy Scriptures;
- and that we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, to the glory of God alone.
This is just a brief introduction to what we believe. If you want to know more about our distinctives, our Book of Church Order is a good place to start. You may also want to consider this short presentation of the gospel, or feel free to contact us on 08 9454 7401 or email us.